Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Procrastination Station - The Dreaded Draft Post Blogging Build Up

Does anyone else live in Procrastination Station?   The rest of my life got busy and I let ugly "draft post build-up" happen.  Excuses were along these lines:
  • Sure, I can do the final edit on that post later...  
  • Oh, that post just needs a few more photos...  
  • Uh oh - I've leapfrogged this post and already talked about some of the material...
However, I'm not going to let it bug me or get my goat...
Sandy Spring Museum Artifact - Beaded Headband - c. 1915-1919 - Part of a Camp Fire Girl Costume
Sandy Spring Museum Artifact - Plaster Goat - undated - Part of a Nine Piece Farm Animal Set 

Instead, I finished up the promising posts in March and cut the lame ones loose.  I've watched the Blogger stats.  Naturally, you get fewer hits when there's nothing new to see. My new blogging goal will be better pacing:-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment